Sign up for our Email Newsletter
|Get exclusive email subscriber offers|
delivered to your inbox every month.
Register your email address to benefit from exclusive Canadian Tire 'Money' rewards1 offers and more!
Plus, we'll keep you informed with these valuable updates:
Follow these easy steps to provide us with your email address:
- Sign in to your online account using the login box on the right side of this page.
- Click on the “Change My Email Preferences” link under the heading “Manage My Profile”
- Enter your email address in the field displayed below:
Not registered for an online account on ctfs.com?
Sign up for an online account and provide us with your email address and you'll soon be receiving all the great content that the Know Your Options eNewsletter has to offer. Plus, you'll be able to track your balances and transactions, register for online features such as eStatements, and keep your profile up-to-date. Here's how:
- Have your Options MasterCard - you'll need this in order to register.
- Click here to begin the online account enrolment process.
- Ensure that you provide your email address in the field identified below:
- Follow the remainder of the on-screen instructions to complete the enrolment process.
* In the form of e-Canadian Tire 'Money'. Terms, conditions and restrictions apply. See program rules at canadiantire.ca or ctfs.com/ctm for more details. Canadian Tire Options MasterCard cardmembers paying with their Options MasterCard collect e-Canadian Tire 'Money' at a rate that is 10X (or 2X as the case may be) the rate at which other members of the My Canadian Tire 'Money' program collect e-Canadian Tire 'Money' on purchases made by such other members at Canadian Tire stores (if those other members paid by cash, debit or a credit card not linked to this loyalty program). The offered rate is exclusive of any bonus or promotional offers or redemption transactions.
®/™ The trademarks of Canadian Tire Corporation, Limited are used under licence.
®/™ MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks, and PayPass is a trademark, of MasterCard International Incorporated.